Fresh Insight ... Courtesy New All Access Columns!
October 10, 2007 at 12:14 PM (PT)
Like clockwork, every WEDNESDAY is time for some brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON uses a new BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN song to offer a litmus on whether you're an "old DJ."
* CONSULTANT TIPS: FRAN LYTLE discusses how men listen and how women laugh.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS talks about how your love for this business can help you succeed.
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES offers a unique personality test..
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING talks about "Trending And Technology."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL has it out with SIRIUS air talent RICH DAVIS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES talks with KDHT/AUSTIN APD/afternoons PICAZZO STEVENS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND hears the word from KQUE (THE WORKS)/LAREDO, TX PD/mornings AL GUEVARA.
Country Editor JIM ASKER gets into it with KNTY/SACRAMENTO PD BOB MCNEILL.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON asks the big 10 Qs to Syndicated "BOB AND SHERI" co-host BOB LACEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WFXH (ROCK 106.1)/SAVANNAH, GA PD/afternooner BOOMER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA talks with WHJY/PROVIDENCE MD/afternoons MIKE BRANGIFORTE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the scoop from WIKS (KISS)/Greenville-New Bern-Jacksonville, NC PD J "DOT" ARTHUR.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN hears the latest from PROVIDENT LABEL GROUP Natl. Promotions Mgr. MATT INGLE..
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former WHAP-A/HOPEWELL, VA alum RICK BRADY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!