Catch The New All Access Columns Before Turkey Day!
November 21, 2007 at 9:38 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY again -- the last time before Thanksgiving to sample the brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON discovers the still-innovative mind of 97-year-old NORMAN CORWIN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JIMMY RISK writes about "Radio's Edge In The New Universe."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS lists "Your Five Biggest Mistakes."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES assures you that you have "Nothing To Fear."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING discusses the challenge when "Saving The Station's Life.Is At Odds With Its Desire."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBLI/NASSAU-SUFFOLK Prog. Asst. TIME CLARKE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES discusses the biz with KRKA (Hot 107.9)/LAFAYETTE, LA PD CHRIS LOGAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets the word from WMJC/NASSAU-SUFFOLK "QB" MALIBU SUE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER interviews COLUMBIA/NASHVILLE/SONY BMG Midwestern Regional Mgr. BO MARTINOVICH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KNEW-KKGN/SAN FRANCISCO PD BOB AGNEW.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER plays ball with KTCL/DENVER PD/afternoons NERF.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets claimed by ATLANTIC RECORDS Nat. Dir. Rock/Alternative Promotion GARY GORMAN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WCFB (Star 94.5)/ORLANDO PD KEVIN GARDNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN hears it all from CENTRICITY RECORDS Dir./National Promotion JENNIFER ALLEN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with the "dearly departed and defunct FREE FM/SAN FANCISCO alum DARIAN O'TOOLE
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!