All Access: Exclusive Mediabase Chart Analysis
December 3, 2007 at 5:11 AM (PT)
Did you see ALL ACCESS' exclusive MEDIABASE chart recap analysis in your e-mail box this morning? This week's highlights from RADIOCRUNCH President and MEDIABASE Charts Consultant ANTHONY ACAMPORA include:
* Top 40: Timbaland Stays On Top; Keys, Finger, Brown, Fergie Surging
* Rhythmic: Brown Holds Off Keys; Flo Rida Rising; Big Week For Island Def Jam
* Urban: Top Four Status Quo; Cole Top 5; Keys, Bow Wow/Omarion, Kanye On The Rise
* Urban AC: Keys Dominant Again; Timberlake Top 5; Aretha Top 10
* Hot AC: Colbie Caillat Solid #1 As Chart Slows Down; Buckcherry, Swift, Keys Rise
* Active Rock: Seether A Commanding #1; Sixx Now Second; Benjamin Breaks Into Top 20
* Alternative: Foo Fighters Still On Top, New Track Soaring; Seether Next #1?
Want to receive this information every MONDAY morning? Go to the blue navagation bar on the left and choose "My Account." Then make sure you're set to receive ALL ACCESS NET NEWS e-mail.