Fresh Weekly ... New All Access Columns!
February 20, 2008 at 10:12 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time again for some brand new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON bids adieu to the Big Dogs.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: HARVE ALAN finds some radio relevance to newspapers' plight.
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD brings up some sensitive interview questions.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING continues his look into Black History Month.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KXXP/PHOENIX and KRQQ/TUCSON morning co-host RICH BERRA.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES stays up late with WBBM-FM/CHICAGO night-timer JULIANONTHERADIO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND hears it all from WGER/SAGINAW, MI PD/afternoons BOB MOORE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks with KBUL/RENO APD/MD DEREK GUNN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON plays ball with ESPN RADIO NATIONAL SVP/GM MO DAVENPORT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with COLUMBIA RECORDS VP/Alternative & Rock Promotion JOE GUZIK.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA asks the Big 10 to KQRC/KANSAS CITY nights JASON NIVENS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WKXI/JACKSON, MS OM/PD STAN BRANSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from ESSENTIAL RECORDS group PILLAR..
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former KFYR/BISMARCK alum JIM WALSH.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!