Poppin' Fresh ... All Access Columns!
April 23, 2008 at 9:28 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAIGE NIENABER shows how a station can still dominate during these difficult times.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS warns you about taking "The Short Step."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES LISTS "The Top 7 Reasons Why Your Life Sucks."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING tells you why "Size Does Matter."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KRCK/PALM SPRINGS, CA VP/Station Mgr./mornings JOSHUA FLEMING.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES hears from KDGS/WICHITA PD/mornings GREG WILLIAMS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets in the mix with KMHX/SANTA ROSA Promotions Dir. CARINA STERZENBACH.
Country Editor JIM ASKER interviews VALORY MUSIC Southeast Dir./Promotion JOJAMIE HAHR.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with RUBBER CITY RADIO GROUP VP/Information Media ED ESPOSITO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER shoots the breeze with KCCQ/DES MOINES MD/windbag TONY TARBOX.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA hears it from KUFO. PORTLAND, OR PD CHRIS PATYK.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING asks the big 10Q from WVAZ/CHICAGO PD DERRICK D. BROWN.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WAY-FM/NASHVILLE Network Morning Co-host/MD STACE WHITMIRE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WQCD/NEW YORK alum ROBIN MARSHALL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!