New All Access Columns ... Right Here, Right Now!
July 9, 2008 at 12:59 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAUL KELLY offers some "Investment Value."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS talks about using "Your Locus Focus."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES tells you why it's good to "Just Say 'Next!'"
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING feels the heat in "The Summer of 2008."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KKCT/BISMARCK, ND PS CHRIS RYAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KXBT/AUSTIN middays LADY K.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of SOUTH BEACH MARKETING & PROMOTION VP AMANDA ALEXANDRAKIS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KJUG/VISALIA-TULARE, CA APD/MD ADAM JEFFRIES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with MEMPHIS/MISSISSIPPI RIVER KINGS Media Coordinator/broadcaster BOB BAKKEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with WXNR/GREENVILLE-NER BERN, NC JERRY WAYNE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with EMI DISTRIBUTED LABELS/CHICAGO promotion ace JOHN KULIAK.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with CUMULUS/SAVANNAH former OM SAM NELSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INPOP RECORDS band SUPERCHICK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBCE-KMXH/ALEXANDRIA, LA alum BRION O'BRION.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!