Tribune Sets Interactive Exec. Staff
September 2, 2008 at 4:12 PM (PT)
TRIBUNE INTERACTIVE has unveiled a new content team and organization in an effort to increase search engine optimization and help to build more intriguing content for TRIBUNE COMPANY’s interactive sites. TRIBUNE INTERACTIVE President MARC CHASE made the following appointments :
* TRIBUNE INTERACTIVE SVP/GM Rob Barrett is promoted to EVP/Programming, based in LOS ANGELES.
* Former ORLANDO SENTINEL VP/Interactive Julie Anderson is named VP/Content Integration.
* TOM DAVIDSON has been named VP/Content for TI’s BALTIMORE, HARTFORD, ALLENTOWN and HAMPTON ROADS markets.
* JEFF LEVINE has been named VP/Content and Marketing for the SOUTH FLORIDA and ORLANDO markets.
* ANDY FRIEDMAN has been appointed as VP/Content for TI Central.
* Long-time CLEAR CHANNEL programmer JEFF KAPUGI joins TI as VP/Content for the CHICAGO market, overseeing CHICAGOTRIBUNE.COM, WGNTV.COM and CLTV.COM, among others.
"After I left my gig in DC, I called MARC to see if he had anything and we worked this out!" KAPUGI said. "I'm excited to work for TRIBUNE COMPANY in my home town with some great people that I have history with. Notice I ended that sentence with ‘with?’ You can do that in CHICAGO! The tough part will be breaking it to my wife that I am getting paid in WHITE CASTLE hamburgers."