Fall Back On These New All Access Columns!
November 4, 2009 at 12:22 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ALPHA BROADCASTING Founder/Chairman/CEO LARRY WILSON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER points to "The Rise and Fall of Female Air Talent."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING advises how to "Avoid Being Out With The 'In Crowd.'"
* Get exclusive management insight from in inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES asks, "Oh Fey, Can You See?"
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER ponders the eternal question, "How Do You Collaborate?"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE offers a bit of "Perspective."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVHT/NORFOLK PD PAUL MCCOY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KDON/MONTEREY APD/MD/afternoons ERIC "THE FUNKY 1" ROSADO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMMP/BURLINGTON, VT and WLFE/PLATTSBURGH, NY Dir./Programming JJ PRIEVE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with JOHN WILLYARD PRODUCTIONS owner JOHN WILYARD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WNRP/PENSACOLA afternoons BRANDEN RATHERT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with WEQX/ALBANY, NY OM/PD WILLOBEE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with WCCC/HARTFORD APD/MD MIKE KAROLYI.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KINK/PORTLAND, OR PD DENNIS CONSTANTINE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WCFB/ORLANDO PD KEVIN GARDNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews artist FFH.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WOR/NEW YORK alum ROY FREDRIKS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!