Poppin' Fresh New All Access Columns ... Right Here!
November 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GREATER MEDIA Pres./CEO PETER SMYTH.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE speaks of "Great X-Pectations."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS tells you to "Wake Your Ability."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING takes another look into "More Meter Readings."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES has an "Exit Strategy."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER has COX/MIAMI production ace GOAT talk about "A New Venture."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE declares, "Your Website Is A Closet. Clean It!"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KONN/DENVER PD ZAC DAVIS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KHTN/MODESTO, CA APD/Promotions Dir./afternoons DREW STONE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KQNU/SIOUX CITY, IA PD/mornings BRUCE THE MOOSE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WWYZ/HARTFORD PD LANCE TIDWELL.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WTKS/ORLANDO "The BS" host BUCKETHEAD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KSJO/SAN JOSE Dir./Programming MICHAEL SOLARI.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with WJJO/MADISON PD, WJJO/WJQM/WTDY/WLMV OM RANDY HAWKE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with CONCORD MUSIC GROUP VP/Radio & Video Promotion JILL WEINDORF.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from RADIO ONE/RICHMOND OM JEFF ANDERSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SPARROW RECORDS artist JOSH WILSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with L.A. Rock radio vet JEFF GONZER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!