iPad, iSchmad ... We've Got Some Brand New All Access Columns!
January 27, 2010 at 3:52 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews THE RECORDING ACADEMY Pres./CEO NEIL PORTNOW.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LORI LEWIS warns that "Admitting To Googling Could Hurt You."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING notes that "Less Is Not More In 2010."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY tells you to "Forget about HD Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES cringes about "Skirtin HR."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE looks into "The Little Things."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHTZ/NEW YORK on-air TREY MORGAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJQM/MADISON, WI PD/afternoons JD GARFIELD.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of on-air talent CANDY from the CANDY & POTTER SHOW.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with ENTERCOM Dir./Country Programming and KWJJ/PORTLAND PD MIKE MOORE. .
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KKFN/DENVER PD NATE LUNDY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with ATLANTIC RECORDS National Dir./Promotion BRIAN CORONA.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WCHB-WDNK-WHTD-DETROIT PD/APD MS. SMILEY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews EXECUTIVE MUSIC GROUP singer/songwriter CALEB ROWDEN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KDBN/DALLAS alum SCOTT GAINES.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!