What's On Tap Today At CRS 2010
February 25, 2010 at 7:27 AM (PT)
It's the second full day of activities in NASHVILLE at CRS 2010, and here's what's on tap TODAY (2/25) for attendees:
* 8a-7p Exhibits Open
* 9-9:50a So You Think You Know How to do an Artist Interview? You're Wrong!
* 9-9:50a How to Increase Station Revenue and YOUR Commission
* 9-9:50a Encore Presentation: Workplace 911 featuring BOB ROSNER
* 10-10:50a The Great Playlist Debate: Can Passive be Passionate?
* 10-10:50a 360 Experience: Grab and Hold Those Listeners and Eyeballs From AM to PM!
* 10-10:50a The Big Idea: How To Come Up with Long-Term Creative Ideas that Sell in a Tough Economy
* 11a-Noon CMA Research Presentation
* 12:30-2:20p SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT Lunch and Performance
ARISTA artist ALAN JACKSON and RCA's DANNY GOKEY will perform, and there will be a special announcement from ARISTA duo BROOKS & DUNN. The lunch & performance will take place at the NASHVILLE CONVENTION CENTER's CMA PERFORMANCE HALL.
* 2:30-4p CMA Research Workshop: How to Utilize and Implement What You Just Learned
* 4:25-05:40p WCRS Live! Sponsored by BMI
Performances by TOM T. HALL, WYNN VARBLE and MERCURY/NASHVILLE artist EASTON CORBIN
* 7p-Until CRS After Hours
* 7p-Mid PCL Music Renaissance Hotel Great Room Lounge
* 10p-1a AVERAGE JOE'S ENTERTAINMENT Present's COLT FORD, JOSH GRACIN, & MATT STILLWELL
Events are open to CRS registrants. Visit www.crb.org for more information, a detailed schedule and descriptions of CRS 2010’s panels.