Celebrate St. Pats With Green Beer And Fresh All Access Columns!
March 17, 2010 at 2:13 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews PANDORA Chief Strategy Officer & Founder TIM WESTERGREN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND offers some "Morning Show Prep Advice."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS asks why you "Don't Budge From Your Grudge?"
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING wonders, "Is Urban A Format Without A Future?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY learns the difference between "Good to Great: The Morning Show Edition."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES has a "Grudge Match."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE finds out that "Digital Ad Spending Will Beat Print In 2010."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WABB/MOBILE middays/Production Dir. LU VALENTINO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KOPW/OMAHA, NE PD BRYANT "BIZZY B" MCCAIN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WEZT/BURLINGTON, VT - PITTSBURGH, NY mornings/Promotions Dir. TARA MADISON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with NINE NORTH/TURNPIKE MUSIC Pres. LARRY PAREIGIS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WDTY-A/MADISON, WI afternoons DAN DEIBERT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KYSR/LOS ANGELES PD JULIE PILAT.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WBUZ/NASHVILLE MD/middays TAMMI PRICE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WCNR/CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA PD/mornings BRAD SAVAGE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KKBA-KHIT/FRESNO alum ANDY WINFORD.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!