New All Access Columns, Come Rain Or Come Shine!
April 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews EASTLAN RATINGS Pres./CEO MIKE GOULD.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON recites "A Passion Play."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING tunes into "Radio's Net Generation Unplugged."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY declares that "Targeting Audio Stream Spots is a Must."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES demands that you "Surrender Your Paper Clips!"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE admits that "Waiting Sucks."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXRK/NEW YORK late-night guy BUSTER SATTERFIELD.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KSFM-KZZO/SACRAMENTO PD BYRON KENNEDY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WTSS/BUFFALO PD BRIAN DEMAY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with DIAL GLOBAL Sr. Dir./Country Programming & Hot Country PD JOHN PAUL.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KDKA/PITTSBURGH VINNIE "NEW YORK VINNIE" RICHICHI.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KKDO/SACRAMENTO Station Mgr. JIM FOX.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WFXR/SAVANNAH-HILTON HEAD, SC MD BILLIE MARSHALL.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KPRI/SAN DIEGO PD HALEY JONES.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WEDR/MIAMI PD DERRICK BAKER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INPOP RECORDS band NEWWORLDSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHTZ/NEW YORK alum JOHN BELL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!