Heidi Newfield Shares Her Playlist With Marathon Runners
April 21, 2010 at 10:19 AM (PT)
CURB/NASHVILLE artist HEIDI NEWFIELD, who will be performing at the COUNTRY MUSIC MARATHON and ½ MARATHON POST-RACE CONCERT in NASHVILLE on SATURDAY (4/24), has put together a playlist of her favorite songs to run to.
NEWFIELD said: “These are just a few of the choices that get me jacked up to get a full workout or run completed. I hope this playlist will give some runners the momentum and energy to finish strong.”
1. SLASH, Slash (entire album)
2. BETH HART, “Broken And Ugly”
3. The BLACK CROWES, “Go Faster”
4. LED ZEPPELIN, “Kashmir”
5. KINGS OF LEON, Only By The Night (entire album)
6. The ROLLING STONES, “Sympathy For The Devil”
7. KID ROCK, “Rock N Roll Jesus”
8. The VERVE, “Bittersweet Symphony”
9. SHERYL CROW, “Steve McQueen”
10. The WHO, “Baba O'Riley”
The COUNTRY MUSIC MARATHON and ½ MARATHON POST-RACE concert starts at 7p (CT) at NASHVILLE’s BRIDGESTONE ARENA, also featuring performances by headliner JOHN RICH, COWBOY TROY and JERROD NIEMANN.
The concert is open to the public and tickets are still available at www.ticketmaster.com.