New All Access Columns ... Ready To Roll!
June 23, 2010 at 11:56 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews WESTWOOD ONE SVP/GM Entertainment Division MAX KRASNY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MIKE MCVAY discusses the impact of "The Performance Rights Act."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING concludes with part 4 in his series on "Black Music Month 2010"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY realizes that "Sometimes Consumers Don't Know What They Want."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES exclaims, "You Say 'Tomato,' I Say 'Toemotto.'"
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Drawing The Line On Bad Spots."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE declares, "Hey DJ! Can You Say It In A Tweet?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KERRY WOOD ENTERTAINMENT Pres. KERRY WOOD.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with TREEHOUSE RECORDS artist BLAINE LARSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KSCP/KANSAS CITY Sports Talk host SHAN SHARIFF.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WXKR-HD2 Rock Programmer-WTWR/TOLEDO OM DAN MCCLINTOCK.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WXFX/MONTGOMERY, AL PD RICK HENDRICK.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with CBS RADIO VP/Adult Rock Programming and WZGC PD SCOTT JAMESON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WQHT/MIAMI PD PHIL MICHAELS-TRUEBA
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SPARROW RECORDS group ROBBIE SEAY BAND.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KRTH/LOS ANGELES alum BO WOODS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!