2010 Radio Show Agenda Released
June 25, 2010 at 8:03 AM (PT)
THE 2010 RADIO SHOW, jointly produced by the RADIO ADVERTISING BUREAU and THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BROADCASTERS, will feature a collaborative programming lineup examining the key issues and innovations impacting today's radio business. This year's RADIO SHOW will also feature an integrated Exhibitor Marketplace designed to complement a full schedule of engaging and interactive sessions and networking opportunities available to attendees. Held SEPTEMBER 29th through OCTOBER 1st, the 2010 RADIO SHOW will take place at the GRAND HYATT WASHINGTON HOTEL in WASHINGTON, D.C.
In addition to The Marketplace, which will feature the latest in radio technology developments, the Radio Show will debut informative sessions examining the key issues facing radio today. Topics include:
* Sales And Marketing, which will focus on client management and strategies for local and national advertising;
* Finance, which will explore revenue generating ideas in today's economy and a financial outlook for the future of radio;
* Legislative/Regulatory, with informative sessions led by legislative and regulatory experts examining the public policy issues impacting radio broadcasters;
* Digital Media, with advice from today's radio leaders on how to successfully create a digital strategy;
* Programming, which will feature in-depth discussions with local and syndicated radio personnel regarding methods for creating and maintaining strong listenership levels;
* Management, which will examine how to create strong station teams and how to improve overall managerial effectiveness.
Other events featured at the 2010 RADIO SHOW include:
* "Goin' Mobile" Super Session led by JACOBS MEDIA and ARBITRON, studying the impact mobile devices have on broadcasters and the daily lives of consumers.
* The NAB MARCONI RADIO AWARDS DINNER & SHOW, held THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th at 6p.
* Advertiser Keynote and Luncheon, held THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th from noon-1:30p, where attendees will hear from one of radio's key advertisers about what marketers and advertisers need from radio executives to form a successful and profitable relationship.
* The RADIO SHOW Luncheon, held FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1st from 12-1:30p, honoring ICBC Pres./COO CHARLES WARFIELD, with the National Radio Award for his outstanding leadership during his 32-year career in radio.
* The Speed Mentoring Career Session, featuring a series of eight-minute advice sessions with unique networking opportunities. Hosted by the radio industry's top CEOs and the MENTORING AND INSPIRING WOMEN IN RADIO GROUP members, the event will allow attendees to meet and speak "one-on-one" with the industry's top radio professionals and gain valuable tips on how to better reach and excel in their individual career goals.