MMTC Conference Updates Agenda, Speaker Lineup
July 6, 2010 at 3:27 AM (PT)
The Eighth Annual MMTC "Access to Capital and Telecom Policy Conference" is just two weeks away -- JULY 19th-20th at WASHINGTON’s RENAISSANCE DUPONT CIRCLE HOTEL. Registration is open at www.mmtconline.org.
The agenda contains:
* The future of broadband: content, distribution, deployment, distribution platforms and how we’ll close the digital divide
* How to raise capital -- with a special focus on media-broadband synergies and new entrant opportunities
* How to access procurement opportunities in media, telecom and broadband, including those flowing from the broadband stimulus.
Confirmed speakers include:
* FCC Commissioners MICHAEL COPPS, ROBERT MCDOWELL and MEREDITH BAKER
* USDA RUS Administrator JONATHAN ADELSTEIN
* NTIA Chief of Staff TOM POWER
* Former FCC Broadband Initiative Dir. BLAIR LEVIN
* InterMedia Partners Chair LEO HINDERY
* RJL Equity VP JERRY JOHNSON
* TechNet Chair REY RAMSEY
* USTelecom Pres. WALTER MCCORMICK
* NAB Pres. GORDON SMITH
* NCTA Pres. KYLE MCSLARROW
The conference will feature a three-hour Financial, Transactional and Procurement Forum, where entrepreneurs will meet one-on-one with bankers, investors, brokers, lawyers and procurement officers.