Servin' Sizzlin' Hot, New All Access Columns!
July 14, 2010 at 4:47 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews COUNTRY RADIO BROADCASTERS Exec. Dir. BILL MAYNE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JAYE ALBRIGHT is into "Building A New Ladder."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS exclaims, "Thanks For The Chaos!"
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING discusses a "Research Roll-Out."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY tells you "How to become a Social Media Magnet."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES is gagged with a spoon, declaring, "Radio? Yuck!"
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is all about "Being Prepared."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE analyzes "Marketing with Social Media."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KDWB/MINNEAPOLIS OM ROB MORRIS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPWR/LOS ANGELES morning host BIG BOY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WSJO/ATLANTIC CITY APD/MD/midday host HEATHER DELUCA.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with STROUDAVARIOUS RECORDS artist DARRYL WORLEY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with BONNEVILLE VP/News and WTOP VP/News & Programming JIM FARLEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WKZQ/MYRTLE BEACH, SC MD/middays MASE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WZZO/BETHLEHEM-ALLENTOWN, PA PD/afternoons TORI THOMAS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WYBB and WCCO/CHARLESTON, SC OM/PD MIKE ALLEN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WWWZ, WMGL, WXTC, WTMA, WSSX, WNKT, WSUT/CHARLESTON, SC Dir./Operations TERRY BASE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews Worship Leader/musician/blogger CARLOS WHITTAKER.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBCS/SEATTLE-BELLEVUE, WA alum MAURICE "MOE" SMITH.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!