Fresh All Access Columns ... At The Ready!
September 15, 2010 at 3:24 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BROADCAST MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY Pres./CEO JAY MEYERS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST wants you to "Hold The Phone."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS describes his "House Hassle - Part 1."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING watches "Urban Time-Shifters."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY lists "6 Ways to Dramatically Improve and Profit from Online Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES foresees "Crystal Ball Persuasion."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Spitballing" on "Judging ... And Reacting ... To The Radio Mercury Awards."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE realizes that "Bad Employees ... You Can't Afford Them."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG offers "A Response to Old School."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHHD/AUGUSTA, GA PD CHUCK WHITAKER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KUUU/SALT LAKE CITY nights BOOKER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of JACK ASHTON CONSULTS Pres./Owner JACK ASHTON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KCYE/LAS VEGAS APD/MD/afternoons CADILLAC JACK.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KHTK/SACRAMENTO host DON GERONIMO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with EPITAPH RECORDS Dir./Promotions TAMI MORRISSEY.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews AOL RADIO PD PETER SCHIECKE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WNWV/CLEVELAND RIC "ROCCO" BENNETT.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJKS, WFAI/WILMINGTON, DE Owner/GM/PD/Sales Mgr./Promotion Mgr./Acct. Exec. TONY QUARTARONE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SPARROW RECORDS band LUMINATE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WGNE/JACKSONVILLE alum RANDY HILL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!