Be Thankful For New AllAccess Columns!
November 17, 2010 at 12:03 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews WESTWOOD ONE Consultant/Chairman Emeritus NORM PATTIZ.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: NEIL GALLAGHER lists "5 Things Programming Can Teach Sales."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING discovers "Urban Research Relevance ."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY thinks "News/Talk is Too Narrow - Talking with David Hall."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES has "Jock Itch."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE has "The Slow Hunch."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG experiences "Another Week In Video."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAEZ/TRI-CITIES, TN/VA PD JASON REED.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KSEQ/FRESNO, CA mornings DAVEY D.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of Hall of Fame retired morning man DICK PURTAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WDRM.HUNTSVILLE, AL APD/MD AJ MCCLOUD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with syndicated THE CAREER CLINIC host MAUREEN ANDERSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KRBZ/KANSAS CITY PD LAZLO.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WJJO/MADISON APD SKI-BALL .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WEXT/ALBANY, NY VP/Radio CHRIS WIENK.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WROU/DAYTON, OH PD GARTH ADAMS.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews HOLLAR RECORDS band 39 STRIPES.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WLYT/CHARLOTTE alum TONY HAYES.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!