Kick Off The New Year With Fresh All Access Columns!
January 5, 2011 at 12:00 PM (PT)
t's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CBS RADIO SVP/Original Programming CHRIS OLIVIERO.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LEE ABRAMS cites "33 Things To Help Save American Media From Itself ."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS looks back at a "Fabulous 2010."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING relishes "The Soul Of The Season."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY explains, "How the AAA format thrives in the Pandora age."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES had a "Secret Santa."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE recalls "The Best of 2010."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG recalls "Months of Chats."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIBT/CHARLOTTE, NC APD/MD/late-nights SPECIAL ED.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews UNIVERSAL MOTOWN National crossover Promo Rep VANYA JOSEPH.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of RCA MUSIC GROUP SVP/Adult music ADRIAN MOREIRA.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with CURB RECORDS artist ASHLEY GEARING.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WVLY/WHEELING, WV Owner/Morning Talk host HOWARD MONROE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WVIC and WJXQ/LANSING, MI MD SPAN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews ELEVEN SEVEN MUSIC/TENTH ST. ENTERTAINMENT VP/Promotions JACKIE KAJZER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WDST/POUGHKEEPSIE, NY MD/middays CARMEL HOLT.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WZFX/FAYETTEVILLE, NC PD MIKE TECH.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SHAMROCKMEDIA GROUP VP/National Promotion CHRIS CHICAGO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFNX/BOSTON alum "BIG JIM" MURRAY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!