Content To Help Move Your Career Forward
January 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM (PT)
If your career is important to you, then you should make the CAREER section on ALL ACCESS your job to read weekly. Inside the section, you'll find:
* Consultant Tips: Some of the top consultants in the business blog weekly about music, marketing and more. Get free insight from the folks who make their living selling this info.
* Research Doctor: ROGER WIMMER started the column for radio research questions, but it quickly changed to a column that addresses almost any topic. While the concentration is on radio research, WIMMER answers questions on hundreds of different topics such as the mass media, physics, chemistry, astronomy, medicine, motorcycles, automobiles, and trivia.
* Success Tips: DAVE ROBBINS is a true radio veteran, having traversed America in positions ranging from On Air personality to Program Director, Group/National Program Director, and General Manager. He shares his tips with you in our CAREER section.
* Talent Pool: Dive into the TALENT POOL with ERICKSON MEDIA CONSULTANTS Pres. DOUG ERICKSON. It's a great read, with special emphasis on non-musical content and information services, all "between the songs" content.
* Coaches Corner: Check out this weekly column about fortifying air talent and programming from noted Urban/UAC radio programmer and consultant Sam Weaver.