What's New? All Access Columns!
February 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RADIO ONE Founder/Chairperson CATHY HUGHES.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND wants you to "Prepare For Spring Sweeps."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS is going to "Flip The Negative."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING highlights Black History Month in part 2: "One Vision ... Many Struggles."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY questions "Mike Agovino on the Evolving Economics of Online Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG raves about "The Coolest Video I Have Ever Seen."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBVD/MELBOURNE, FL APD/nights/Imaging guy WINGNUT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWWV/SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA PD/mornings JOJO LOPEZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of SOPHIE@103.7/SAN DIEGO afternoons/voiceover SUMMER JAMES.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with CMT RADIO LIVE Exec. Producer/host CODY ALAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WPHT/PHILADELPHIA AM-drive host CHRIS STIGALL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNDD/SEATTLE Tyrannosaurus GREG RAMPAGE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KDKB/PHOENIX PD/afternoons/super-genius "NEANDER" PAUL MARSHALL.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WFIV/KNOXVILLE, TN PD JOE STUTLER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KMOJ/MINNEAPOLIS GM KELVIN QUARLES.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews indie band KIMBER RISING.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSPO/CHARLESTON, SC alum SETH HARP.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS