New All Access Columns ... Read 'em And Think!
March 2, 2011 at 2:18 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews LISTENER DRIVEN RADIO Co-Founder/MCVAY NEW MEDIA Pres. DANIEL ANSTANDIG.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON wants you to "Find Your Voice."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Forging Urban Radio's New Era.".
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY offers "A Shocking Inside Look At REAL PPM Panelists."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG raves about "Another Great Week in Videos."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSNX/GRAND RAPIDS APD; WVKS/TOLEDO, WNSL/LAUREL-HATTIESBURG, MS, WFLS/JACKSONVILLE, FL "FREAKSHOW" host BRIAN HOLMES.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKUU/PALM SPRINGS, CA APD/MD/afternoons RON-T.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of THE ESSENTIAL GROUP Pres./artist manager RICK CLAIR.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with COLD RIVER RECORDS Dir./Regional Promotion MARY LYNNE O'NEAL.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with DIAL GLOBAL syndicated Talk host MICHAEL A. SMERCONISH.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNRK/PORTLAND MD/Altermative mornings GREG GLOVER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WKSP, WPRW/AUGUSTA, GA TIM "MINNESOTA FATTZ" SNELL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews TOOTH & NAIL RECORDS National Promotions Mgr. LAUREN HEERLEIN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDMK, WCHB/DETROIT alum LADY BG.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!