Alan Burns & Associates National Study Of Female Radio Listeners Webinars Set
First Free Webinar Thursday, July 21
July 14, 2011 at 3:48 AM (PT)
If females are part of your demographic target, then ALL ACCESS invites you to join us for the results of ALAN BURNS AND ASSOCIATES' second annual national study of female radio listeners on THURSDAY, JULY 21st at 2p (ET)/11a (PT). This will be the first of four free webinars presented by our friends at dmr.
With more than 2,000 respondents, this is radio's largest-ever study of women. Find dynamic insights to impact your ratings and new strategies to help connect with your most important listeners.
It's a free webinar ... just click here to register.
Key Insights That You'll Learn
* How attitudes toward and usage of radio may be changing;
* What strengths radio can maximize;
* How to improve your morning show: what morning content is liked most... and least.
* What’s America’s favorite morning show bit?
* How music trends are affecting Top 40 and AC
* Are you boring your FACEBOOK fans?
* How streaming music services are (or aren't) affecting radio listening
* How will radio fare when most cars get internet connections?
* What information do women specifically want from radio?
Set aside just 45 minutes on THURSDAY, JULY 21st at 2p (ET)/11a (PT), and you'll come away with valuable, must-learn facts to keep your programming in step with an evolving female listeners' mind set. Just click here to register for the first of our free webinars.
The rest of results of this ground-breaking study from ALAN BURNS AND ASSOCIATES will be shared with you in three additional free webinars presented by our friends at dmr. So lock in these dates and times, 2p (ET)/11a (PT):
THURSDAY, JULY 28: Morning Secrets
THURSDAY, AUGUST 4: Top 40 Deep Dive
THURSDAY, AUGUST 11: AC Deep Dive