Alan Burns Webinar 'The Top 40 Deep Dive' Set For Thursday, August 4th
It's Free, Sign Up Now
August 1, 2011 at 3:59 AM (PT)
This coming THURSDAY, AUGUST 4th, at 2p (ET)/11a (PT), ALL ACCESS invites you to join ALAN BURNS & ASSOCIATES for the third in a series of four free webinars for "THE TOP 40 DEEP DIVE," as part of their second annual national study of women. Just click here to register.
What you'll learn in the "THE TOP 40 DEEP DIVE" webinar:
* Who Top 40's most important listeners are, what they like, and don't like.
* Where do the music tastes of Top 40's cumers and P1s lean currently?
* When they listen to morning radio, what are they looking for?
* What Top 40’s audience does socially and digitally.
* In all, a better understanding of Top 40 listeners and what they want!
More than 2000 female listeners participated in this ALAN BURNS & ASSOCIATES study. THURSDAY, AUGUST 4th, at 2p (ET)/11a (PT). Learn more answers to winning their listenership on a consistent basis. Just click here to register.