Children's Hospital Radiothons Keep On Plugging
September 27, 2011 at 4:50 PM (PT)
CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS were involved in a bevy of radiothons with stations across the country, raising over $2,1 million for the respective markets' children's hospital. The toteboard's most recent donations came from the following radiothons:
* KTAR raised $1,004,375 for PHOENIX CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL on SEPT. 21st-22nd.
* WDVE raised $535,808 for CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH on SEPT. 15th-17th. Donations for the 2011 Radiothon increased 27% over last year’s total of $422,000.
* WFBC raised $312,331 for CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF GREENVILLE HOSPITAL, GREENVILLE, S.C.’ on Sept. 21st-23rd.
* WBBG raised $161,685 for AKRON CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL on SEPT. 22nd-23rd. Donations for the 2011 Radiothon increased 18% over last year’s total of $136,794
* WMJJ raised $62,740 for CHILDREN'S OF ALABAMA, BIRMINGHAM’s local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital on SEPT. 15th-16th.
* WWZD raised $43,407 for LE BONHEUR CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL in MEMPHIS on SEPT. 15th-16th.
* WGGE raised $66,659 for WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL in CHARLESTON, WV on SEPT. 20th-22nd.