New All Access Columns ... Just Rarin' To Go!
October 5, 2011 at 2:16 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ARISTA NASHVILLE VP/National Promotion LESLY TYSON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST advises that you "Learn The Art of Understatement For Better Radio Results."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS asserts that "Instability Creates Winners."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING analyzes "The PPM Evolution."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks, "What is a Content Director?"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES orders, "Hold The Pepperoni ... And The Bad Ideas, Too."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE proclaims, "I'm Going On Facation!"
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG cites "A Rush to Apple."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHYI/MIAMI APD/MD/Creative Dir. BRIAN MACK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJQM/MADISON, WI morning host FISH CALLOWAY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WBEB/PHILADELPHIA night host CHARLIE MAXX.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WCTQ/SARASOTA, FL PD TIM JONES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KTMY/MINNEAPOLIS, 'Coast To Coast' weekend host IAN PUNNETT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with XTRA/SAN DIEGO MD/nights CHRISTY TAYLOR.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KQRC/KANSAS CITY afternoon-driver JASON NIVENS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WAPS/AKRON-YOUNGSTOWN MD LIZ MOZZOCCO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJMZ/GREENVILLE-SPARTANBURG, SC Acting MD/Production Asst/Mixshow JJ SOLOMON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews FAIR TRADE SERVICES singer/songwriter SARA GROVES.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFKS/JACKSONVILLE, FL alum JONATHAN "JJ" JAXSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.