The Weather May Be Coolin', But The New All Access Columns Are Still Hot!
October 12, 2011 at 11:37 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NARM Pres. JIM DONIO.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING pinpoints "Effective Dayparting."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY cites "4 Ways to Improve your Radio Station's Website"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG cites "A Rush to Apple."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KQCH/OMAHA nights JJ RYAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KZON/PHOENIX APD/MD/mixer MICHAEL "MIKEEMIKE" COQUIA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WEZN/BRIDGEPORT-NEW HAVEN, CT morning show host TAD LEMIRE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WDAF/KANSAS CITY PD WES POE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KTMY/MINNEAPOLIS, 'Coast To Coast' weekend host IAN PUNNETT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with ALT NATION/FIRST WAVE DJ Lady MADISON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KRXQ/SACRAMENTO Station Manager JIM FOX.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KSKI/SUN VALLEY-TWIN FALLS, ID PD/mornings JAMIE CANFIELD.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WROU/DAYTON PD GARTH ADAMS.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SOUL STRIDE RECORDS singer/songwriter GINNY OWENS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBNQ/BLOOMINGTON, IL alum JASON ADDAMS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.