CPR Promotional Check-Up - May 9, 2011
May 9, 2011
"Feet & Greet"
So what if you did a promotion where you awarded backstage passes to someone who donated to this very worthy charity? http://www.toms.com/our-movement?icid=us032011_06
An Actually GREAT TV Spot For Radio
You don't see great TV spots for Radio that often anymore. I saw one in Minneapolis a decade ago where CLEARLY these people were actors from LA. It even looked like LA. Congrats to Billy Sexhauer at Mix 106.7 in Dothan for sharing this http://www.vimeo.com/22108921
Worst Moments In Prom History
That was the direction that the imaging for KDWB's Second Chance Prom took. If you are doing ANYTHING with proms, this could be your theme. What else would fit that vibe?
- Taking your sister because your date backed out.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome flares up during dinner.
- Mom and dad tagged along to take pictures.
- The tux was two sizes too short.
- You only knew ballroom dancing because mom sent you to dance class when you were six.
- Your date had slept with every guy at the dance.
- Your date bought the corsage at a convenience store on the way to pick you up and it gave you an allergic reaction that caused your body to swell up to three times its normal size and you spent the night in ER at Fairview.