CPR Promotional Check-Up - Nov 5, 2012
November 5, 2012
People have started to post their shots on Facebook.
Somewhere, in a land of whimsical fairies and where unicorns frolic in the surf at sunset, a station is going to collect these from the listeners on Tuesday and they will be stitched into a bikini to be worn by the (hot) cohost on Wednesday morning. We should all pause and thank God that we're allowed to work in such a mature medium.
Text It Poll
If you have local access to your website, what would be cool is a text in program next Tuesday. Text "Romney" to one number, "Obama" to another and "Honeybooboo" to a 3rd. On the site, have a continually fluctuating three lines, like they did with the audience rating the debates.
Some great thought starters from Special Ed at Wild in Tampa:
- How did you hurt yourself during sex?
- Should you speak up if a kid is getting spanked too hard in public?
- Is it ok to read your teen's emails and have access to their Facebook and Twitter accounts?
- Do you stalk your ex on Facebook (i.e. constantly go to their page and look at their pics and status updates?)
- I regret drunk texting ______ because when I went back and read the text I realized that I said __________
- Ladies, do you have a sugar daddy? If not, would you want one?
- Swingers, speak up on your experiences! What's the positives and negatives of doing this?
- Do you have a weird phobia?
- Bad roommate stories...share them!
- My ex was a psycho because he or she....
- Should kids sports be just for fun? i.e. no score, everyone plays and everyone wins mentality.....
- For those that just moved here, if you could give someone ONE warning about the Bay area, what would it be
- Mom's who smoke pot....
- Women, do you have breast envy? Ever jealous of another woman's chest?