CPR Promotional Check-Up - Jan 18, 2013
January 18, 2013
This is simply too good not to share. http://lite987.com/create-your-manti-teo-playlist-videos The dog wandered in to see why I was laughing.
And as of a few hours ago, approximately 900,000,000 people have Te'od photos on FB. Which would ALMOST be an argument not to do it, but you still should. http://lite987.com/teoing-is-the-new-tebowing-images
Worst. Music. Video. Ever.
In case you have a thing for Estelle Costanza look-a-likes, or you need some content for the website. http://www.holytaco.com/2008/09/04/worst-music-video-everor-best
One Of The Best Logos Ever
Logos are subjective. I inherited one in SFO that, I thought, sucked. Terribly. But I was told, "Well, you're not from here. You wouldn't get it." And they were right. It grew on me the longer I was there and the more listeners I met. And with so many stations having generic, could-be-anywhere, looks like it was designed in 1988, logos, it's nice to see a station have some actual fun with something that is perhaps their strongest identifier. Click here http://www.radiowave.com.na/main to see the logo from Radio Wave in Windhoek. Cool station. Cool logo.
Diamonds Are A Squirrels Best Friend
One of the stations has a jeweler with some bling for Valentines. Here are some suggestions I lobbed at them.
- Mix 106 in Boise did a very cool thing with a Mickey Mouse frozen in ice. Web cammed. Guess how long it would drop out. Could be done with a diamond of other jewel.
- I still like Desperate Ice Wives with women taking shots at a target on an ice rink, in bridesmaid dresses. You'd own TV.
- What if you did Sing For Her Ring and you had guys having to sing Michael Bolton love songs (on location, video'd and posted for voting)
- "Diamonds Are A Squirrels Best Friend". You get a pen or other enclosure. You put twenty photos of ex-boyfriends in it. The first one your squirrel poops on, wins it for the girl who submitted. You actually use a gerbil and scroll a thing across the bottom of the vid recap that Citizens Against Squirrel Exploitation forced an injunction and made you go with the gerbil instead.
- I like the idea of playing off the term Solitaire. Either as a time killer feature on the website (sponsored by the client) or something for people to do alone but as a competition against each other.
- How about doing a Love Graffiti on the bottom of the website on the 14th. Scrolling messages of love. Someone who entered, ie: "This is Paige and I'm wishing a super Valentines to my lifepartner Steve Jones" is randomly selected for the rock.