CPR Promotional Check-Up - Oct 24, 2013
October 24, 2013
It's back for probably the last time.
In the past....
- Lloyd FM was the first station to do the office version.
- Radio Now in Indy was the first station to do a competition.
- One of the Townsquare stations in Grand Rapids tied in the post-Superbowl episode for a viewing party called The Sue Sylvester Bowl.
- KZIA in Cedar Rapids did a Glee team of listeners who came in every Friday during the holidays on the morning show and mashed up a carol and a pop song.
- The River in Nashville did a Gleeaholic Weekend.
- Hot in Ottawa had listeners throw Slushies in the morning guys' faces to win a trip to see the tour.
- And everyone else has done what we usually do which is to talk about it and post something on the website.
- From Lindsay Wright at Y-98 in St. Louis: since our mid-day girl on Y98 is one of the biggest GLEEK's we know, we've decided to start "GLEE-Peat" Wednesday's. It's simple...each Tuesday, we will put a poll up online that asks listeners what featured GLEE song they want to hear played back onair the next day. The one with the most votes, will get played back in the 2pm hour.
We've done Office Hottie. We've done Baby Idol, Baby Bumps and Baby Gaga. We've done every version imaginable of Hot Moms.
How about a talent competition?
Every school has a "cool teacher". It's a Universal. Simply submit a video of your favorite teacher performing some hidden talent. Ms. O'Brien in 6th grade? Could limbo. (And. It. Was. Good.) Mrs. Heyer in highschool? Could play the accordion. The teacher/school that wins, gets an award ceremony (party) from the station.
Not that we want thousands and thousands of students on-line and busily clicking away so their cool teacher can win...