CPR Promotional Check-Up - Mar 6, 2014
March 6, 2014
Lose Your Hair For A Pair
Waxing is and will always be, funny. So 'VOO in Tulsa brought some dudes in one morning, spun a wheel, it landed on "chest" and they proceeded to get their chests waxed for Taylor Swift tickets.
The Naked Wedding
At Morning Show Bootcamp in 2004, we did a brainstorming session on how to go beyond just normal mass marriages for Valentines. One idea was a naked wedding, which one of the Aussie morning shows promptly went and did. Paul Kaye, now warmly ensconced at AMP in Calgary, did it in 2011 at BRMB in Birmingham England.
- There was nothing "shown" that you honestly wouldn't see on TBS on a Friday night. They were "strategically covered".
- The value of the wedding package they won was about $40,000 US.
- The digital numbers on this were equal to what Google gets in an hour.
- The female listeners LOVED that Kelly was in their terms "a normal woman". Not some Barbie doll.
- I have imaging.
- A lot of these pics are just travel stuff I shot but you get the idea. http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150160014037780.343084.643397779&type=3
- In a city of a million people, I think there were three people who weren't aware of the promotion.
I Actually Laughed
Joe Winner at B-103.9 in Ft. Myers is, A. From the north and, B. twisted. He suggests that stations in the midst of the deep freeze should be giving away the Al Gore DVD.