CPR Promotional Check-Up - Nov 25, 2015
November 25, 2015
One of the stations has bought a theater and are looking at things to do with the morning show, at-work and on social media for ticket giveaways.
- At-Work Vadering. Take a photo of a co-worker Vadering you, post and selected ones get tickets.
- Ditto. "Win A Roll In Star Wars". Have listeners stick Danishes on the sides of their heads to look like Princess Lea and win pastries for everyone at work, plus tickets for everyone at work.
- Marry a couple in costume at the front of the theater. You will get press and buy God, there are people who will do this.
- Turn one of the morning show into Chewbacon and and a Chewie full head mask, and send him out out covered in cooked bacon, offering people strips of it.
- Again, lazer tag between two workplaces for tickets for eveyone at work.
- "Luke, I'm Your Father". DNA test a dude on the morning show to settle a grievance.
Statues Of Limitations
Do you have a local statue that wouldn't necessarily flip people out if you played with it. Basically, stay away from war heroes and leaders of the Civil Rights Movement. If you had a Lenin statue in town you'd be set. http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-34594262
Did you know that, in this incredibly vibrant economy, someone is as close as your phone or email to work directly with the AE's? Someone who can help to vacuum up revenue crumbs off the metaphorical market carpet? And that person is offering Schooner Tuna like discounts to help you through the next year? Hit me by email and we can talk it out. email@example.com