Wednesday, July 20, 2011
July 20, 2011
Here’s a nice reminder:
6 Tips To Get Your Clients To Open E-Mails
Compelling subject lines get your e-mails opened by clients and prospects ... and that must be the first goal of any e-mail. Use these tips for subject lines to improve your open rate.
1. Create a sense of urgency.
2. Include a benefit to the receiver.
3. Be consistent with your station's image.
4. Signify the importance of the e-mail.
5. Play to the relationship you have or want.
6. Keep it short and to the point.
Good e-mail subject lines will make the client want to do something. Create your subject line by first knowing what you want clients and prospects to do.
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.