Thursday, January 5, 2012
January 5, 2012
Okay, I’m glad you had a good holiday. Now, dive back in. Business is coming in late...it’s a fact. So one of the first things you should do this week is get a good handle on it.
Get with your sales managers and KNOW the following:
* What annuals (or business placed for Q1) are in already?
* What is not in and what is the status?
* Where can you as the GM help? Go see that big client that is stalling.
* Who needs a big idea to put them over the top?
* Know what’s not coming back and why.
* Figure out the difference between in and anticipated business and your goal, then...
* Develop a plan make it up.
Bottom line: Get all the facts. Analyze them. Strategize a plan and go do it. Start today.
Comments? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.