Friday, September 13, 2013
September 13, 2013
I've written often about getting out in front of an avail. As we turned another calendar page into a new month, we set our sites for a strong finish to 2013.
Now is the time to look over the following and get out in front of the avail for Q4 business and create new opportunities for that strong finish.
- Review every account on your stations Sept-Dec 2010. Know who is coming back, who is not, and from whom you should be getting a larger share
- Anticipate the availed business that always heavies up Q4 and go in early with an idea to pull money off the table BEFORE it's availed gaining you larger share.
- I hear from buyers all the time, "I only hear from my reps, let alone the GSM or GM except when it's time for the annual." NOW is a good time to go see your key clients.
- Create any special fourth-quarter packages, NTR opportunities or specials. If you've got holiday plans, they should be on the street BEFORE the end of this month.
- Thinking of a Q1 special offer, well start thinking seriously about it and get it ready to go NOW!
Get out ahead and you'll stay ahead!
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.