Wednesday, June 25, 2014
June 25, 2014
Second reminder, now that we're just six days before Q2 2014 comes to a close. Have you been going so fast you haven't looked ahead to Q3 and now it's upon you?
Here are more ideas to get back on track:
- Review Q3 2013 for business booked and make sure your folks are contacting those people.
- Get out in front of recurring avails in late July, August and September and hit them on a big idea and get your unfair share of the budget before the money is on the table.
- If you're a music station, how about getting ahead on you winter concert?
- A LOT of new hi-tech toys will be on retail shelves this holiday season (as in wearable iPhones and watches, etc.) Have you talked to those retailers about promotions ... in-stores?
- Do you have "Back To School" or "Summer Holiday" plans or packages together yet?
- It's also a good time to take a look at account lists and see what is not active and shift some things around.
- A number of sectors are coming back: Automotive, Financial ... have you "carpet-bombed" those categories?
The beginning of anything is always a good time to take a fresh look at things. Just don't wait much longer!
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.