Tuesday, June 23, 2015
June 23, 2015
In one week, Q2 2010 comes to a close. Have you been going so fast you haven't looked ahead to Q3 and now it's upon you?
Break it down and get back on track:
- Review Q3 2009 for business booked and make sure your folks are contacting those people
- Get out in front of recurring avails in late July, August and September and take them a big idea and get your unfair share of the budget before the money is on the table.
- Do you have "Back To School" or "Summer Holiday" plans or packages together yet?
- It's not too late to plan a Summer event or NTR opportunity to help make up for some transactional shortfall
- It's also a good time to take a look at account lists and see what is not active and shift some things around.
- A number of sectors are coming back: Automotive, Financial ... have you "carpet-bombed" those categories?
The beginning of anything is always a good time to take a fresh look at things. Just don't wait much longer!
Comments? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.