Wednesday, May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016
When was the last time you really culled the Sunday paper for leads? Or Craiglist? Or locally-v-based websites? I pay my daughter five cents for every advertiser she finds - in print or online - and puts in a WORD doc that I can send to my Sales Manager.
* Go through all of them in a sales meeting
* Are there accounts there that are not assigned?
* Of those that are assigned, how many are on YOUR air?
* If not on-air, when was the last time a claimed account was called on? These people are active advertisers?
* If the answer is not in the last three months, move the account.
* Pull the biggest and devise a plan to expose them to radio or present them a Big Idea.
The best prospect is a warm prospect and those that are currently advertising ... just maybe not with you ... are warmest!
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.