November 20, 2012
Making a Thanksgiving grocery list can make some cooks change their plans and make restaurant reservations. Many advice givers say to always accept when a guest asks to bring something, and I want to echo that. Guests that bring prepared dishes are a good thing. Let them, and knock an item or three off of your list of things to purchase. These grocery lists include every ingredient needed to create dishes we don't make everyday, including garnishes and drinks, cups and napkins. It's an incredible amount of stuff that usually gets gobbled up in 20 minutes. I create and order this list online with the plan to send someone on an errand when I realize something I forgot. I know I'm not unique with this plan, so allow me to take the time now to thanks those of you who work at a grocery store on Thanksgiving Day.
Here are ten quick savings tips to help her prepare her home for winter:
• Replace furnace/AC air filter (every three months)
• Drain a quart of water from heater tank
• Install a programmable thermostat
• Check for a tax break for the purchase of a new energy-efficient appliance
• Use an electric blanket
• Check house for heat leaks
• Do an annual check up to heating system
• Install a dryer vent seal and/or a convertible vent to send moist warm air inside
• Wash clothes in cold water
"Shipping costs are more than the actual gift!"
• According to www.Engadget.com, many single she's say the best gift she
received was an introduction to an eligible single he.
• Some may think a skull and cross bones represent pirates or evil, but for single
she, it represents fashion: belt buckles, earrings, even dinnerware is decorated
with this insignia and she's sporting it. To see some examples, log onto
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com