December 10, 2013
Saturday morning I woke to the tail end of Donna Summer's "Bad Girls" followed by a listener 'groan" then a perky response of 'I want what she's having for breakfast" into a Sue O'Neal CBS-FM jingle. It was a great break; fun, forward and chick, handled by a female talent that swings for the fence every time she opens the mike, really stream her if you can.
Women like to play along and when a girlfriend is on the air tossing the pitches it can be great fun. On-air breaks don't always have to be lengthy and content filled. We are battling an attention span that get distracted by children crying, phones ringing, traffic and the voices in her head that try to remember everything she needs to get done.
Throwing a few "quickies" into your hour entertain, refresh her and in today's PPM world can't hurt. Cooking, shopping, family relations, travel work and volunteer opportunities are top of mind this week.
Reveal a slice of yourself today by telling her what you are truly thankful for. Place her on your list and thank her for listening and for allowing you to be a part of her life. I mean really without her you might get stuck with the smaller piece of the wish bone.
And stream Sue sometime, she works weekends at www.cbsfm.com
She's totally ready...
• To live one week without a recall
• To get a really great deal on a gift
• To be done with her holiday
• To enjoy this holiday season
Of Americans, according to a recent survey done by Parade Magazine:
• 78% have a family meal a few times a week
• 69% enjoy these family meals
• 25% of these meals take place in a restaurant
• 23% would like to have dinner together more often
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com