February 23, 2011
I passed a billboard that showed the top part of a smiling woman lying on a massage table with a mans hands gripping her shoulders. The message read "have a relaxed Valentine".
Clearly this massage company was going for the heart and shoulders of any female, but would a man pay for this service or encourage another man to massage his woman? Maybe, but that's your option to use it as a phone starter or not. Perhaps a woman masseuse would have been more appropriate. Maybe the real question goes beyond this ad campaign, in regards to who approved orchestrated this action: a man or a woman? Does she want what's behind door number one, the curtain or whatever is under the box? I'll take the massage, no matter where it is or whose hands get used.
She buzz words
- Lunch Money
She Could be working at a
- Laywers Office
- Physical Therapists Office
- Botanical Garden
She Could be a
- Dog Groomer
- Newspaper Deliverer
- Tour Guide
- Would she take her take teen to get a tattoo?
- According to Ellie Kay, author of The Little Book of Big Savings, it costs approximately $222,360.00 to raise a child from womb to grown up.
- 74% of Redbook readers say cutting clutter at home would help 2011 be their best year ever.
- 59% of women surveyed say that donating to a charity is their preferred way to get rid of unwanted items.
- 68% of Redbook readers say reducing stress would help make 2011 their best year ever.
Here are some more ways she can live large on less:
- Find and cook recipes for favorite restaurant meals at www.copykat.com
- Host potlucks where guests dress up and each bring one dish.
Getting a customer service representative on the phone to handle a situation can be an event in and of itself. Here are some tips to help her get fast customer service thanks to the National Consumers League.
- Know when to call: Tuesday and Thursdays after lunch are the slowest phone traffic times.
- Have all account information available and handy.
- www.Gethuman.com and www.Fonolo.com gives numbers for more than 1,000 companies that have actual people that will pick up the phone.
- Be brief yet descriptive with reason for call
- Complain via Twitter. If said company has a Twitter account (AT&T, Starbuck's, etc.) send a tweet and wait for a response.
Taking a small chance could get her an amazing travel deal.
- www.Travelocity.com's "Top Secret Hotels" feature won't disclose all the info she's purchasing until it's a done deal, still she'll know the city, price ( about a 50% discount) and star rating of the hotel she's booking before she hands over her credit card information.
- www.FamilyGetaway.com is like eBay where people bid on trips. Most locations are not disclosed yet the deals and steals are great.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com